T-shirts have MauiGrown Coffee crest on back and a “tag” in front. Available in 5 colors – Shown here in Texas Orange. Sizes M, L, XL and XXL.
Mahalo for your continued support.
MauiGrown Coffee Company Store
Ash, Natural / Ivory, Pine Green, Texas Orange
Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large
Coffee Ground Guide
What type of grind should I get?
The grind mostly depends on the method you use to make coffee. The most popular method in the US is the auto-drip, using either disposable paper filters or a permanent metal-mesh.
"Rule-of-Thumb" guide for what type of grind to use:
- Espresso/Cappuccino machines: extra fine grind
- Auto-Drip coffeemakers using paper filters: fine-medium grind
- Auto-Drip coffeemakers with a metal-mesh filter: medium grind
- Manual drip (pour-over): medium-coarse grind
- French Press: coarse grind
- Percolator: coarse grind
Experiment a little. Start with our guidelines and judge how the coffee tastes. To make your coffee taste a little stronger, you may want to purchase a finer ground the next time. If you taste a touch of bitterness, perhaps a coarser grind would be better.
Grinding your own coffee beans just before brewing definitely provides the
absolute, freshest tasting coffee.
"Rule-of-Thumb" guide for grinding:
- Fine: 30 - 40 seconds
- Medium: 20 - 25 seconds
- Medium-Coarse: 15 - 20 seconds
- Coarse: 5 - 10 seconds